Terms and Conditions
Last Modified: January 11, 2017
These general terms of service govern your use of 1SQ Technologies website and KodeFile software and services. Please read them carefully before using the services.
You agree not to misuse the KodeFile services. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to, use the services to do the following things.
1. circumvent or breach any security or authentication measures;
2. test, scan, or probe the vulnerability of any system or network;
3. interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
4. send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
5. impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
6. plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
7. access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, our’s (or our service providers’) computer systems;
8. access or search the Services by any means other than our public interfaces;
9. publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another's rights;
10. publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
11. violate the law in any way, or to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others.
The export and re-export of the Software may be controlled by certain countries Regulations. KodeFile software may not be used in Cuba; Iran; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country that is subject to an embargo by the United States. If you are a resident or national of, or a business located in, any of those countries, you may not download or use the Software. In addition, the Software may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.